Strabuc 930 Opinat
Fully retractable automatic bollard for traffic control
Automatic oil-hydraulic system, 230 Vac
URBAN APPLICATIONS AND SECURITY
Designed to control vehicle traffic and access to streets, squares, historic centres, lanes, Limited Traffic Zones, pedestrian areas or municipal parking areas. Minimum architectural, urban and environmental impact.
Drive unit and actuator integrated inside the bollard structure and cylinder. Solenoid valve for lowering within a time of 5 s in case of electric power failure.
Dimensions: ø 275 x h 700 mm (from ground level). Made of steel with polyester powder coated finishing, 9 incorporated LED lights, slip-proof, tread resistant and cataphoresis treated aluminium head with rubber edge. Mechanical limit switches, release spanner supplied with the equipment. Tested for heavy duty applications.
Complete range of accessories to achieve a certified installation: loop detector for metallic masses, traffic lights, warning sign, emergency and automatic command by breaking the glass, E.A.R. 35 acoustic device detecting the sirens of the vehicles for public security and roadside emergency and so allowing immediate lowering of the bollard. Movement signalling Beeper.
STRABUC 930 OPINAT is reserved only and exclusively for the Italian market.
The electronic control unit can be set so that it can manage several bollards at a time.
- Cylinder diameter (mm)275
- Cylinder thickness (mm)12
- Cylinder height from ground (mm)700
- Cylinder materialS355J2H steel
- Cylinder treatment and finishingcataphoresis and polyester
powder coating RAL 7016
- Pithot dip galvanization
- Rising time (s) [cm/s]~11,6 
- Lowering time (s) [cm/s]~9,9 
- Working temperature (°C)-20 ÷ +80 (-40) [A]
- Oil type708L
- Power supply (Vac – Hz)230 - 50
- Absorbed power (W)330
- Absorbed current (A)1,8
- Power yield (kW / HP)0,25 / 0,33
- Grade of protection IP / motor-pump67
- Frequency of use (cycles/day)heavy duty / 2.000
- Impact resistance (J)45.000
- Breakout resistance (J)410.000
- Maximum static load (kg)20.000
- Bollard weight (kg)180
[A]: Possibility to install the automatic bollard in very cold areas, -40 °C and even less, without freezing problems. Refer to code 2590L or, as an alternative for existing installations, code 2746L.