EASY TO USE
No particular adjusting or setting required, quick to install: electric power supply and cabling are not necessary. It can be used to prevent unauthorized vehicles from transiting in restricted areas and parking in driveways. Ideal in those installations where limited depth requirements do not allow for automatic bollards. Designed to match the TALOS range of bollards, 94 and 96 series.
SAFE AND SECURE
Operated by a release spanner (triangular profile as an option). Head with a rubber edge as a protection from impacts. Approved, retro-reflecting, high intensity, micro-prismatic adhesive film to improve its visibility in dark conditions. Carriageable pit cover with slip-proof and tread resistant finishing.
- Cylinder diameter (mm)275
- Cylinder thickness (mm)4
- Cylinder height from ground (mm)700
- Cylinder materialS235JRH steel
- Cylinder treatment and finishingcataphoresis and polyester powder coating RAL 7016
- Pitcataphoresis treated
- Impact resistance (J)40.000
- Breakout resistance (J)240.000
- Weight (kg)33