It can be used in ram-raid preventing applications in front of shop windows, or to stop unauthorized vehicles from transiting in restricted areas or accessing gateways. Ideal in installations where limited depth requirements do not allow for an automatic bollard.
No particular adjusting or setting required, quick to install: electric power supply and cabling are not necessary. By a security key it is possible to unlock the system allowing in this way for the bollard to be lifted and removed from the cemented pit (a plate comes with the equipment to cover the pit). Once the bollard has been removed, it can be rolled away, by a roller under it, and stored in a resting cradle.
- Square section tube (mm)120x120
- Thickness (mm)4
- Height from ground (mm)780
- Tube material and treatmentAISI 304 brushed stainless steel
- PitAISI 304 stainless steel
- Impact resistance (J)20.000
- Breakout resistance (J)250.000
- Weight (kg)39